Help Shepherd's Heart in their mission to the city!
There is a real opportunity for you and/or your church to offer missionary outreach to the poor and the addicted, the homeless and the marginalized right here in Pittsburgh.
There are three areas in which you can minister:
- Non-perishable food items for the food pantry
- Breakfast food for mornings in our homeless Drop-In Center
- Blankets and coats
- Socks, hats, and mittens
- Travel-size shampoos, deodorants, soaps, shaving cream, disposable razors, combs
- Provide and serve a meal for the 175-225 people who come to our Sunday evening service
- Volunteer during the weekday mornings as we provide breakfast, coffee, and "Morning Prayer" in our Drop-In Center. Help us bring God's Amazing Love as we give the homeless the opportunity to take showers and do laundry. Come, sit, and listen and be an instrument of God's love.
- Click HERE for more information about volunteering.
- Help provide operating funds for housing - maintenance, utilities, and renovations - for those in recovery from addiction and life-trauma.
- Help purchase food and other material needs.
- Click HERE for more information about financial contributions.